InnoDB storage engine best suited for write heavy environments thanks to row-level locking. InnoDB stores user data in clustered indexes to reduce I/O for common queries based on primary keys. To maintain data integrity
- InnoDB supports FOREIGN KEY constraints, To maintain data integrity, hence we call MySQL with InnoDB is RDBMS.
- Inserts, updates, and deletes are all checked to ensure they do not result in inconsistencies across different tables.
- InnoDB has been designed for CPU efficiency and maximum performance when processing large data volumes. 4: We can use InnoDB, if the table use lots of Insert, update and delete operations.
- We can use InnoDB, if the table use lots of Insert, update and delete operations.
- We can mix InnoDB tables with tables from other MySQL storage engines, even within the same statement. For example, you can use a join operation to combine data from InnoDB and MEMORY tables in a single query.